The InterCity youth working group met for the last time in Antwerp 7-9 February, in order to finalize the booklet on the topic of using indicators to strengthen the quality of youth work. The last meeting focused on working on the web based library of indicators, practical examples, questions to use together with the indicators as well as short videoclips that will be used as teasers in the dissemination of the booklet. In order to spread the results of the project all participating organisations are making local dissemination events. The booklet will also be disseminated at the Europe Goes Local, 2nd European conference. The event will take place in Cascais, Portugal in June 2018.
The booklet focus on indicators on:
- Gender balance and inclusion of marginalized youth.
- Learning (informal and non-formal).
The project is an Erasmus+ Strategic partnership between eight member organisations of InterCity Youth.
The partners in the project are:
- KEKS, network of municipalities, Sweden – coordinating
- Municipality of Cinisello Balsamo, Italy
- Kanuuna, network of municipalities, Finland
- Municipality of ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands
- City of Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- City of Thessaloniki, Greece
- VVJ, network of municipalities, Belgium
- City of Munich, Germany